The OSUN Center for Human Rights & the Arts is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our third cohort for the MA in Human Rights and the Arts program, with a starting term of Fall 2023.
The MA Program in Human Rights & the Arts offers a graduate-level two-year interdisciplinary curricular experience that takes stock of the growing encounter between human rights and the arts as fields of both academic knowledge and professional work. Our first two cohorts (totaling 26 students) from around the world represent a variety of academic backgrounds and professional aspirations, including researchers, artists, and/or activists at various stages of their careers.
Applications are due January 6, 2023. There is no application fee or any other costs associated with applying.
Ample need-based financial aid is available to cover tuition and other expenses.
There will be several virtual information sessions open to the public:
- Tuesday Nov. 8 at 9:00am NYC Time (3:00pm Vienna / 6:00pm Dhaka)
- Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 9:00am NYC Time (3pm Vienna / 8pm Dhaka)
- Thursday, Nov. 17 at 4:00pm NYC Time (10pm Vienna / 3am Dhaka)
Please RSVP to [email protected] for the Zoom link, indicating your full name, current affiliation (if any), and which sessions you are planning to attend.
For more information about the MA Program, please see:
- MA Curriculum: https://chra.bard.edu/ma/curriculum/
- How to Apply: https://chra.bard.edu/ma/apply/
- Frequently Asked Questions: https://chra.bard.edu/frequently-asked-questions/
Applicants are also encouraged to more broadly familiarize themselves with the OSUN Center for Human Rights & the Arts, where the MA Program is housed, and which facilitates a range of co-curricular and professional development opportunities for enrolled MA students.